ResTech Services Career Opportunities
Application PDF: Download
ResTech Services currently has one open position:
|Customer Support Representative|
Customer Support Representative
ResTech Services is looking for a full or part time Technical Customer Support Representative to join our team. ResTech Services provides internet, phone and television service.
The Customer Support Representative position is an integral part of the team, and the primary goal of this position is to ensure the highest level of technical support and service are provided to customers for their voice, video, and data needs. The Customer Support Representative reports to the Support Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer all tech support calls in less than 3 rings unless already on another tech support call.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on Internet, phone, and cable TV service calls.
- Ticket each and every call according to the standards developed by the Support Department Manager.
- Escalate network issues as required in the Standard Operating Procedures as developed by the Support Department Manager.
- Handle all follow-up calls as directed by either the Service or Support Department Manager.
- When interacting with customers maintain a high level of customer service and ensure the customer is satisfied with the services you perform.
- Conduct all business for the company as an ambassador with integrity and in professional manner at all times.
- Perform any other activities and duties as assigned by the Support Manager and/or Director.
Skills and Qualifications
- Basic understanding of Information Technology systems
- Basic troubleshooting skills for internet connectivity
- Basic troubleshooting skills for cable TV services
- Basic troubleshooting skills for phone services
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Mac, and Microsoft operating systems
- Customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Associates degree in IT Related field preferred
- Industry certifications preferred (CompTIA A+, Network+ and Linux+; Digium DCAA and DCAP; Cisco CCENT and CCNA Routing and Switching)
Health & Dental Insurance, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Simple IRA, Tuition Assistance, Certification Awards Program, and more.
To apply for this position submit a resume and cover letter and send to HR@ResTechServices.net. We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.