The Right Call:
Pay Only for What you Need
Whether you choose a traditional landline system or our internet based, digital VoIP phone system, you’ll save money through flexible solutions.
Our Internet-based phone service – VoIP with hosted PBX – uses multi-solution phone hardware, giving you essential business features such as voice mail, call transfers, conferencing extensions and more.
In either case, long distance charges, maintenance and service are included in the cost of the contract. You pay no additional fees – and there are no hidden costs in your bill.
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Our VoIP telephone services travels over our own data lines, giving you the cost-savings of digital, with the reliability of our dedicated network. We’ll also walk you through your hardware options.
|By line (with hosted PBX)||By Trunk|
|Ideal Use||Small businesses.||Businesses that need to scale up for larger operation.|
|Lines||You decide!||12 to 23|
|Service||Unlimited local and long distance||Unlimited local and long distance|
VOIP Telephone Options
- VoIP lines and circuits
- PBX and Centrex
- Live, local support
- Quick turnaround and installation
- Existing phone number transfers
- Polycom business handsets
VOIP Telephone Features
- Unlimited voice mailboxes
- Unlimited local calling
- Unlimited long distance service in the continental US
- 3-way conferencing
- Full customization capabilities
- Transfer phone to cell or home phone when out of the office
Full End-User Support
- Maintenance, upkeep and replacement for all ResTech Services installed and provided equipment
- 24×7 monitoring, telephone and email support
- Direct contact with our lead technicians