ResTech Services Career Opportunities
Application PDF: Download
ResTech Services currently has one open position:
The Accounting Specialist is considered an integral part of the team as such he/she works closely with the Director of Finance, Director of Operations, Director of Sales, Sales staff and Customer Service Representatives to ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and optimization of financial systems, accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing and more. The Accounting Specialist is accountable for the day-to-day accounting functions of ResTech Services and is responsible for ensuring that financial information and procedures are in compliance with GAAP as well as Company policies and procedures. This position reports to the Director of Finance.
- Processes account adjustments, charges, cancellations, refunds, customer payments, and bank deposits.
- Works with customers as the primary point of contact for billing and payment inquiries. Monitors and resolves billing inquiries.
- Process invoices to customers.
- Creates and sends reminder letters for past due balances, follows up with phone calls and follows procedures outlined in the collection policy. Works with customers to collect balances due and resolve payment discrepancies. Issues late fees according to policy.
- Maintains filing of hard copies and electronic files of contracts, invoices, service agreements and other paperwork.
- Processes equipment returns to inventory.
- Maintains an up-to-date billing system and billing queue.
- Processes orders, requests and handles specialty accounts as main point of contact.
- Issue purchase orders through Accounting system once approved.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail daily.
- Purchase office supplies and monitor office supply levels.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist Director of Finance with accounts payable.
- Perform any other duties, projects, and/or tasks as directed by the Director of Finance, Director of Operations and/or Owner, as it relates to the financial and organizational success of ResTech.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 85% of the time.
- At times, constantly move about office to perform administrative tasks for and deliver documents to other staff. This includes walking to copy documents or deliver mail.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as, copy machine and computer printer.
- Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- May operate personal vehicle to travel to bank(s).
Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Accounting.
- 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience preferred.
- Possess attention to detail, strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and financial skills.
- Knowledge of the concepts and components of accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and collections along with a working understanding of GAAP.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities, distractions and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong computer proficiency in Excel, Word, general database use and report functions. Knowledge of and experience with Quickbooks Intuit a plus.
- Ability to consistently follow and enforce policy and procedures.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence and communicate effectively verbally and in written form with customers, vendors, and staff members.
- Must be able to work additional hours during peak season.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Health & Dental Insurance, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Simple IRA, Tuition Assistance, Certification Awards Program, Work/Life Balance, Flexible Schedules, Casual Friday’s and more.
- This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week.
To apply for this position submit a resume and cover letter and send to HR@ResTechServices.net. We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.